I don’t have a lot of fancy gym stuff. Most of it is affordable and super practical…I might spend a good amount of time at the gym during the week (around 2 hours every other day), but it’s where I go to sweat and relieve any built up stress. And I don’t need to spend a lot of money to do that! Here are the things you could actually find in my gym bag on any given day:
- Mizuno’s: I’m all about Mizuno running shoes. I run a lot and these babies last for-ev-er. They also fit my foot really well and I find them super comfortable to run in! I actually tested out several running shoes on a treadmill before I became a Mizuno fan and when I watched the video of me running, my gait was most normal and comfortable in Mizunos! And so they’re my go to running shoe.
- Skull Candy Earbuds: Is it just me or does anyone else blow through earbuds like crazy?!? Mine always seem to go out on me, but these are the ones I’ve been using most recently.
- SUPERPUMP: This stuff gets my body READY to perform my best during a workout. My endurance is always on point when I use this supplement. You can read more about it through the link.
- Nalgene: Of course. Because it’s important to stay hydrated when working out. But also especially when taking super pump.
- Shaker: Use this to mix my pump before working out and to mix my protein after working out!
- Face Wipes: My skin is super sensitive and to avoid breakouts I make sure to always have a face wipe to clean the sweat from my pores after a workout.
- Deo: Because obviously after working out and sweating a lot you stink! And this helps me stink less especially since I normally stop by HEB on the way home from the gym.
- Quest Protein: This stuff is amazing. Sometimes I’ll also have a Quest protein bar instead; right now I’m loving Quest’s Double Chocolate Chunk Protein Bar.
- Bombshell Body Mist: Again, I hate when I can smell myself after a workout and if it’s going to be a little bit until I can get a shower (because I normally workout in the evenings and shower when I get home) then I need some smell good to put on and I love this scent by Victoria’s Secret!
What’s in your gym bag?