This week I’ve decided to switch up my juicing a bit! I’ve been wanting to add jalapeno to the mix for some time because it gives green juice an awesome kick! But here’s what else you may not know:
- Are full of antioxidants
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin A
- Are anti-inflamatory
- And can help boost your metabolism and kick it into high gear!
- Basically they are anti-aging, immune building, fat-melters. And dubbed by some as a super-food.
And personally I just like the little kick of flavor that Jalapeno’s give to green juice, it’s really good!
So here’s what I put in my Mean Green Juice:
- 3 small bushels of kale
- 2 cucumbers
- 5 celery stalks
- 1 Jalapeno with seeds partially/mostly removed
- 1/3 to 1/2 of a whole pineapple
- 1 mango
- 1 orange
- 1 apple
- 1 thumb sized piece of ginger root
ENJOY!! <3 Amanda