Shared a little bit about my blogging experience (of almost two years) so far! And as promised in the podcast I’m sharing resources today! Other than that I’m wine tasting today in Fredericksburg with my mom for her re-scheduled Mother’s Day gift!!! Check out that link to see where we’re headed. Hope everyone has an AWESOME weekend!
- Studio Press (You have to buy and download the genesis framework but all of the themes are gorgeous! To better understand their framework you can check out their FAQ)
- Restored 316 Designs has really pretty customizable genesis theme templates!
- Creative Market – You can buy different themes, fonts, etc.
- Pic Monkey – Great for editing photos and different fonts!
- Quick Growth Blog Resource Guide by The Busy Budgeter – You have to sign up to her e-mail list to be able to download it but it’s super helpful!! Lots of good info on it.
- Blog Marketing Academy – The entire website is full of resources! But also check out David’s 30 Day Blog Makeover Challenge! Super insightful.
- Yoast SEO Wordpress Plug-in
- Google Adwords Keyword Planner
- Google Analytics
- Buzzsumo – Research what keywords and what content works best and where.
- Crazy Egg – See how people use your sight!
- MailChimp – email list!
- How to Blog for Profit without Selling your Soul by Ruth Soukup
- Affiliates: Amazon Associates, Commission Junction, Link Share. There are tons!
- Create an ebook
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a comment if you have any questions!