So I went ahead and gave stitch fix a third shot!!!
After sending two boxes back without purchasing any clothes from them I was a little disappointed and wasn’t sure if ordering a box was worth it.
But after the second box came in a bust, I gave them ALOT of feedback and even voiced my frustration…and got VERY specific about what I wanted to see more of.
Much to my delight I actually liked my third box and plan on keeping pretty much everything except for one shirt! Granted I still would have liked to see more color in my box instead of pretty much all Navy or dark items (which I’m pretty sure I mentioned in my feedback) but the style was a lot a lot better!
So here’s what I got (heads up: most of these products are only sold to wholesale buyers, so be sure to request them when you set up your first stitch fix box if you like them!):
- I love this Pax Chiffon Trim Blouse by Sweet Rain because it’s really flowy and has a nice pattern. And it can be worn to work with a sweater or a blazer and then can easily transition into a night out or happy our after work!
- This Rebekah Contrast Detail Blazer by Kensie has the cutest polka dot pattern lining! And it fit really well…like I didn’t feel like it was squeezing me, because sometimes blazers fit weird in the arms…but not this one!
- This Gramercy Embroidered Top by Le Sample is super cute, but the only one I am sending back! I loved it until I put it on, it just didn’t quite fit my broad shoulders and made me look super boxy up top! If you have a more delicate and petite frame then this shirt would probably look great on you!
- This Bethanie Striped Maxi Skirt by Market & Spruce was a big surprise to me! I didn’t like it until I tried it on because it looked too chevron-y to me, and I know it isn’t chevron but I just don’t like that print at all and this reminded me of it! BUT can we talk about the fit?! Super flattering, high-waisted and hugged my lower half in all the right ways which was everything. Sam actually really liked it too! So it’s a keeper.
- This Adalena Tie Neck Top by Daniel Rainn is super cute. It’s got that peplum-y look but boho-ish feel and could be worn a few different ways. It’s a really versatile piece which I loved and it just felt so fun when I tried it on I knew I wanted to keep it.
So there we go! If you plan on ordering a box be VERY SPECIFIC about what you want to see in your box and VERY specific about how clothing fits on you so they can get gage sizes better.
If you’d like to schedule your first fix (or another fix) click HERE 🙂
What do you think about my third fix?