These peanut butter and honey NO BAKE energy bites are simple and so good!
They’re a great snack whenever!
They’re great for:
- anytime snacks
- a hike
- before a run
- before a weight workout
- whenever you’re low on energy
- or for the kids
I originally made them for Sam because he had a two-hour road trip before he had to do a stream delineation and walk around for a few hours working outside…so I figured these would be perfect for him! However he ate a couple the night before his trip, took a couple on his trip and then I ate the rest…literally I ate all but four of them. Mostly before doing body pump, but still…
At least they’re super easy to make! They’re really good. I’ll probably make some more often just because they were so convenient to eat before working out. Especially because I’ve been so tired of protein shakes lately…for like the past year. Haha I went on a protein shake kick and then they were just too much work for me (just don’t quote me on that if I decide to get back into them). THESE are so much easier!
Peanut Butter & Honey No Bake Energy Bites
What You Need:
- 2/3 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup of old-fashioned oats
- 1 1/2 tbsp honey
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- *If you want to mix things up: also add 1/4 cup of something crazy like flax seeds, chia seeds, dried cranberries or whatever sounds good to you!
How to Make:
- Mix everything together
- Chill 30 minutes
- Scoop by the spoonful and roll into balls
- Roll around on top of extra oats and chocolate chips pressing into them if you want to make the energy bites look extra fancy
Subscribe to The Brilliant Balance mailing list for more EASY & HEALTHY recipes!