Isn't this the cutest bark ever?! How fun would it be to make this Milk and Cookies Christmas Bark with the kids and leave out for Santa!
I came across the idea on Pinterest, loved the simplicity of this super cute Christmasy treat and HAD to make it! Now that Thanksgiving is over, I've got 20 days to share as much Christmas stuff as I can before we head to Montana!!!
This will be the first year we've traveled anywhere over the Holiday and it'll be my first white Christmas which I'm super excited about! But also hoping that the ranch we're staying at will have a tree up!
Anyway, hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving! How are you preparing for Christmas? We got a tree early this year, to enjoy it before we leave! The guy at Home Depot told us it's usually best to get a tree the weekend of Thanksgiving because the weekend after, the biggest and best ones are already gone! Glad we went early! Also really wanting to go to a tree farm and cut one down one of these years.
Milk and Cookies Christmas Bark
What you'll need:
- 16oz package of white candy coating
- Mini chocolate chip cookies
- Mini red & green M&M's
- White Sprinkles
- Big pan (I had a huge 12x17 one, but you could use one smaller)
- Parchment paper
- Place parchment paper on pan
- Melt the candy coating based on package instructions
- Pour melted coating into pan and smooth out
- Press cookies into melted coating (put a lot so that there will be cookies in every bite!)
- Sprinkle M&M's and white sprinkles onto melted coating
- Let set in fridge
- Cut into pieces and then put into a cute tin for neighbors, family and friends!