I think one of my FAVORITE things to do is host things! Like my cousin’s bridal shower. Or just some friends over for dinner!
I actually pushed the main course onto Sam this evening (a couple nights ago) while I had a lot of fun setting up a fancy cheese spread haha THANKS BABE. He’s a better griller than I am anyway!
But anyway I did some Pinteresting and came up with a cheese board equation of my own! SHARP + TANGY + RICH + MELLOW + NUTS + FRUIT + BREAD & CRACKERS = SUPER GOOD!
KEEP SCROLLING. The last picture shows the specifics!
The Perfect Cheese Board Spread
Cheese & Wine Pairings
Cheddar with Truffles
- If you like truffles and you can find a cheddar with truffles, try it! SO GOOD.
- Pairs well with a Pinot Noir
- Pairs well with light, crisp and bubbly whites. Try Champagne! Or a light red like Pinot Noir.
- Pairs well with a Dry Rose, Chardonnay, Riesling, White Zinfandel, Syrah or Shiraz!
- Pairs well with Sangiovese, Chianti or Pinot Noir!
SO, Pinot Noir would be a great wine to buy with my cheese board set-up! I however, as much as I should pair a certain wine with a certain cheese to get the fullest of flavors, am a dry red fan all the way! So I bought a Texas wine from Becker Vineyard’s and I’d definitely recommend that as well! Their Cab-Syrah blend is amazing, but actually I think all of Becker Vineyard’s wines are great!
Hope you enjoy, happy hosting!