DOC B's Fresh Kitchen
DOC B's Fresh Kitchen (a Chicago based restaurant) opened it's first Texas location at The Domain Northside here in Austin around a month ago!
They offer a well rounded menu of health conscious ingredients and savory meal favorites, that are all "mindfully sourced" and made fresh every day. You can expect to find: Pizza's, Salads, Burgers, Wok Bowls, and more (which sounds like our kind of place)!
The atmosphere is very modern, lively and inviting. To quote Sam, "it felt like a happenin' place to eat from a movie scene." The restaurant has a giant island bar with overhead TV's, table's topped with white table cloths and overhead lighting that seems as though it was perfectly made for food blogger's and people who enjoy documenting their food - the lighting is perfect! And there is also a heated patio outside and there were still plenty of people enjoying it while we were there in early December.
While we were there we enjoyed:
- Drinks: Cherry Old Fashioned & Roots Run Deep Cabernet Sauvignon
- Appetizers: Jumbo Lump Crab Stack & Oven Roasted Chicken Wings
- Mains: Smoked Salmon Pizza & Hot Chicken
- Desserts: Chocolate Cake & Key Lime Pie
- My favorite's of everything were the Cabernet, the appetizers were honestly a tie they were both delicious, the Hot Chicken main, and the Chocolate Cake was probably the best chocolate cake I've had ever, or since I can remember! Plus it comes with a glass of milk and we ordered the cutest espresso with it as well.
Lastly, one of my favorite things about this new addition to the Domain Northside is how relatively budget friendly it is! Everything is so reasonably priced and for the quality and service they provide, I see myself enjoying food here a lot more in the future! Have you tried Doc B's Fresh Kitchen yet - what do you think?