DIY: Spring Greenery and Floral Hoop
I know Christmas was over two months ago but I JUST took our Christmas wreaths down... as in today, one hour ago. Last year I never even took our big wreath down. It sat out front on the wall beside our door allllll year pretending to be a large Magnolia Wreath...you know the green leafy one that Chip & Joanna Gaines sell for $98?
Well anyway I decided to finally put the Christmas wreath up and make a simple DIY: Spring Greenery and Floral Hoop wreath. As much as I would love a Magnolia wreath, this provided the perfect touch of greenery and all together cost me around $10 to make because I already had a floral hoop (but they're only $2.99 at Michaels and you are pretty much guaranteed a 40% off coupon if you use the Michaels app).
Now that I've conquered the wreath situation...I'm moving to my never-ending battle with our bedroom closet. It's the weirdest space and it's almost impossible to organize because there's nowhere to put anything, even organizational bins! So wish me luck... and if you're looking for some clothes I'll be listing things that I'm selling over on Poshmark again!
So check it out if you're interested and see below for what you need to make the floral hoop!
What you need:
How to make:
- Lay your floral hoop down on the surface in front of you.
- Lay out the greenery and flowers the way that you want to place them on the hoop.
- Work back to front, starting with your larger pieces and then adding layers.
- Secure each piece of greenery or flower with the floral tape!
- Repeat until desired look is achieved 🙂