DIY GUMBALL MACHINE COSTUME
*note* As much as I wish this had been my idea, I found this costume on Pinterest and had to replicate it! Later this week I'll be sharing the popcorn one that I found as well but anyway this DIY gumball machine costume was the easiest to make! Once you have all the materials it's just a matter of meticulously hot-gluing every pom pom onto the top. This took a little longer than expected so thank God I decided to only decorate the front! If you want to go the extra mile and do the whole top then more power to you...I felt like half-assing it because I can only see the front anyway and it's still just as cute!
I think I'll actually buy a bag of gum balls though, to keep in my purse and hand out to people that I talk to! Fun, right?
What You'll Need
- hot glue gun
- White Tank Top (I used an old one that I already had)
- Red Skater Skirt (exact one I got from Amazon)
- Red Heels (Exact pair I bought from Amazon)
- Pom Poms (Exact pom poms I bought from Amazon. I recommend two packs of the 1in. or more if you plan on doing the front and back of your top)
- Rectangular Cardstock Paper, Gorilla tape and black permanent marker for the 25c detail.
Once I make the popcorn costume you have to vote on which one you like better! What are you going to be for Halloween?!
I'm excited to actually dress up this year because one of my best girl friends and I are throwing a Halloween party and it should be so much fun! Haven't dressed up for Halloween in a few years so was ready to get into it 🙂