I thought I slept through Wednesday when I woke up this morning!
I've had this massive migraine building all week and it hit HARD yesterday. So I went to the clinic, they gave me a shot in my butt and some prescriptions and it literally knocked me out!
Migraines are the worst. So now I'm reluctantly awake and I thought it was supposed to be Wednesday and I can't quite tell if my migraine is still underneath the meds, and coffee isn't really helping me wake up! LOL I swear, whatever this stuff is, it'll help you sleep through doomsday probably. I could shut my eyes right now and be in a deep sleep until Saturday...
So anyway here's to being as productive as a zombie 😉 And sorry if this is not making much sense today.
I'm sharing this DIY FALL SIGN with you today, and while I know that some people are already onto Christmas, that's okay! Because you can just swap the letters, F-A-L-L to N-O-E-L and your problem is solved!
My sister-in-law was staying with me yesterday night and mentioned that she usually likes to start decorating for Christmas the day after Halloween and while I am so onboard with that I don't think Sam would agree with me on that one. Haha. So I usually wit it out until the day after Thanksgiving 🙂
DIY FALL SIGN
(OR NOEL SIGN if decorating for Christmas already)
*Sign tutorial from Taryn Whiteaker (my dimensions are a little different)
- (1) 1x4 cut into (4) 19" planks
- Espresso Wood Stain
- Multi Purpose Spray Paint, White
- Wood Shims for back
- Nails/Screws (I don't remember what size nails we used but make sure you use some short enough that they don't go through the front of the sign)
- Vinyl Letters (I used these from Michaels)
- Cut and attach planks together with wood shims
- Stain front espresso and let dry
- Place Vinyl Lettering
- Spray paint evenly with white paint (we did 3 coats)
- Peel off lettering once paint is dry!