I got locked out of the house this morning! I was cleaning and went to throw some trash in the dumpster and our keypad decided to stop working! Of course I had the back doors and all of the windows locked too, so I had to wait outside for an hour to greet the locksmith before I'd even brushed my teeth or put on a bra! I have to laugh about it because these small things happen so often and it's just like, welp - here's today's unexpected "adventure".
Anyway, we have pretty much everything moved over to the house and I've been working on organizing this week! Eventually we'll make it feel more homey too...and last week my neighbor left a sweet welcome gift of tulips in a vase on our front porch, so I wanted to do something nice for them too!
Wanted to share this easy and fun gift idea for anyone that might have new neighbors 🙂
A Sweet Neighbor Gift
All you need is:
- A cute cup/mug (Target always has cute ones - like the monogrammed mug pictured).
- Sugar Cookies (HELLO break & bake cookies! But by all means make some homemade cookies if you want!)
- A Clear Plastic Bag for the cookies.
- A fun twine and ribbon to decorate.
- A cute gift tag (chalkboard tag pictured).